Causality is launching the Fall 2010 grant selection process for the Causality Brand Grant. Causality will select a minimum of three of organizations to receive full or matching service grants, valued at $1,000 - $15,000 or more that can be applied towards brand marketing and fundraising communications services provided by Causality. The Spring 2010 grant recipients include Humane Society of Central Texas, Childhood Stroke Network’s Pediatric Stroke Stroll and PugetSoundoff.org.
"The purpose of Causality and our Brand Grant program is to help make these tools and strategies accessible to all nonprofits, regardless of their level of financial resources." says Terri Gaines, president of the Texas-based brand marketing firm.
"These have been tough times for many nonprofits and cause-based organizations," says Ms. Gaines, "a clear brand strategy and supporting communications tools are more important than ever. Nonprofits are now realizing that they must be competitive and utilize tools and strategies from the for-profit world to successfully reach out to donors.”
Causality can help to:
· Develop a clear brand strategy to help organizations have a greater impact.
· Implement communications tools that connect and inspire action.
· Maximize the effectiveness of online tools to reach out to constituents.
· Identify and connect with new donors in a relevant way.
A Causality Brand Grant may be used for:
· Brand audit / brand strategy
· Brand/logo design and development
· Marketing materials
· Web site design and development with built in functional tools and SEO
· e-marketing/social media tools and strategy
· Event branding
· Fundraising tools: appeal/annual fund/capital campaign materials
The Causality Brand Grant application may be downloaded online at www.causalitybrandgrant.com and the completed application must be received no later than November 15, 2010.